I often have people asking for recommendations when it comes to kitchen products, appliances, utensils, and essentials.
It’s part of what prompted me to create my own line of kitchenware. While Sweet Heritage by Carla Hall is not currently available on Amazon, I do think Amazon is a great place to go for your everyday kitchen essentials.
They have a great variety and some really cool gadgets and finds to make your kitchen more functional and cooking friendly.
If you’re looking to beef up your kitchen functionality and style when it comes to essential gears, goods, and gadgets, here’s my list of top Amazon kitchen essentials you need.
Amazon essentials for baking biscuits
- Biscuit cutter set. This stainless steel easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and rust proof. I use it to ensure my biscuits are cut uniformly to allow for more even cooking. It works great for cookies and other breads as well.
- Mesh strainer. Of course you can use a traditional sifter to ensure your flour is measured correctly, but I like using a mesh strainer because it works just as well and serves multiple purposes in the kitchen. I always go for the space saving, clutter free options when possible!
- Kitchen scale. The best way to ensure accurate measurements when it comes to baking is to use a kitchen scale. This scale has a rechargeable battery and offers multiple units to make measuring simple no matter what your recipe calls for.
- Classic mixing bowl set. These bowls are equipped with a non-slip base as well as pour spouts for easy, mess-free pouring. They’re dishwasher safe and stackable for easy storing.
- Butter grater. I like to grate my butter into my biscuits to ensure better mixing. A good grater helps!
Top small appliances and kitchen gadgets on Amazon
- Instapot. It’s a 7 in 1 option that includes a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer. I even use mine to boil eggs.
- Ultra Power Juicer. I love fresh juice and this easy to use juicer makes starting my morning with a fresh cup so easy. It even separates the pulp from the juice for you.
- Stand mixer. I couldn’t bake without my Kitchenaid stand mixer.
- Toaster. I use my automatic toaster almost daily.
- Soda maker. I love sparkling water and this little machine makes it easy for me to enjoy it at home. It’s also the perfect accessory for making my famous sweet tea soda.
Other accessories, utensils, decor, and gear you need in your kitchen
- Toaster bags. Check out my Instagram video to see why I’m obsessed with this genius invention.
- Oversized lazy Susan. It’s the perfect counter top decor item because it’s not only stylish but also functional. And it makes for a really neat charcuterie board too.
- Silicone cooking utensils. These silicone spatulas are heat resistant up to 600 degrees making them durable enough for all of your cooking needs.
- Mini ramekins with lids. You can bake your favorite mini casseroles or desserts and serve them directly from the oven.
- Knife sharpening tool. I’m a firm believer in the need to have sharp knives. This easy to use sharpening tool will allow you to hone your knives at home and keep them ready for cooking.